- Identify and prioritize technical enhancements and site functionality improvements, defining detailed requirements, securing needed designs, conducting UAT and leading associated conversion efforts.
- Work with internal technology and central Digital Marketing teams in oversight of and support for the accenture.com site.
- Work with site management to support ongoing publishing as needed and enforcement of the website design principles.
- Define and direct ongoing advancement of the site to improve the visitor UX, including delivering advanced personalization and marketing automation in a purposeful and effective way.
- Ensure that Accenture maintains high visibility in search around priority keywords.
- Lead quality assurance in the areas of information architecture, usability, brand, design and content; and as needed, conduct website testing to assess user experience.
- Identify critical KPIs and set goals for improvement; use site analytics to inform key decision-making surrounding UX and site functionality and identify needed refinements.
- Be a strategic advisor to and collaborative partner with Digital Marketing teams to ensure the accenture.com meets the needs of our target audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent, preferably in web design or marketing.
- BS in Marketing preferred.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience, with 7+ years of that comprised of digital marketing specialization, including web design experience, interactive media or advertising creative design.
- Professional services or business-to-business marketing experience a plus.
- Broad understanding of global business marketplace and knowledge of Accenture’s areas of business and overall business strategy.
- Demonstrated skills in digital marketing.
- Experience with mobile: apps, websites, etc.
- Experience with broader web design and microsite design specifically.
- Deep understanding of, and ability to apply, integrated marketing concepts, branding and message-development skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Strong project-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to influence highest levels of leadership within Accenture’s large, matrixed organization through relationship-building and strong executive-level presence.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.