• Monitor support requests per defined processes and demonstrate a customer focused mindset• Act as a global access control system expert• Work with and support local Workplace safety and security teams• Manage version upgrades, patching, change management, hardware configuration updates and governance• Manage issues relating to day to day operations - maintenance and supporto Reactive support activities, ticket triage, escalations, etc.o Application related issues (impacting an individual asset, single site or multiple sites, with limited impact to core business activities)• Day to day monitoring of activities within a specific site or region and event driven alarm related activities• Application related issues (impacting day to day core business activities and/or multiple sites)• Assisting the upgrade of thick client installations.• Support planned system health checks• Regular review of system performance and system events• Checking the status of security hardware• Regular system reporting• Health checks of server hardware• Liaise with local integrators• Understand, adhere to and advocate Accenture’s Life Safety and Asset Protection Standards• Support and/or lead projects within the global Workplace Protective Services team as required• Establish and maintain internal and external relationships with stakeholders• Understand Accenture’s access architecture• Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements
• OS patching on a monthly basis (or as agreed by IT department)• Testing of version upgrades and Service Pack installations in the test environment• Flagging any issues discovered including impact on 3rd party connected services• Installing approved version upgrades and Service Packs in the live and environment• Assisting with firmware upgrades of field devices (Carried out by local integrator)• Upgrading of VM servers
High school diploma
good to have
some College/Military Service or Certificates around Life Safety and Security
Skills & Work Experience
1 + years CCure system admin experience
- 3 + years providing end user support
- 5 + years’ experience in physical security
- Experience with Enterprise Security Systems
- Extensive experience with SQL databases and Active Directory
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Able to assess reported issues and rectify
- Excellent communication skills to peers and clients
- Knowledge and experience with general IT architecture
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Given the global nature of the role, flexible with non-standard working hours for conference calls
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office products Inc. Excel, Outlook, Skype
Good to have
NVR experience including Storage configuration, event log reviews, system patching and camera stream settings
Solid oral and written skills
Ability to multitask priorities
Occasional after hours support, will be required
Rotating weekend hours (~every 6 weeks), will be required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.