The TfO Security Architecture Team provides security direction and support for the TfO Architecture Team. The team is currently made up of a Manager in the US, A team lead in India, a Technology Security Specialist in the Philippines. We are looking to hire another Technology Security Specialist in Europe. The role in Europe is unique in that it is a 50/50 split role that will assist with Security projects for the TfO Security Architecture Team, as well as server as a client security lead for a European client.
For the client role (50%), the individual will work closely with Accenture management and the client security teams to address all security issues and be the owner of all security tasks related to this client.
For the Technology Security Specialist role (50%), the individual will need to be able to manage multiple security projects and help with various security related tasks.
The skills required for both positions are security expertise, leadership, and the ability to work independently.
This will be your future role:
For the client role (50%):
· SPOC for all security issues – needs to be able to provide leadership across the account.
· Security Controls & Risk Management – Ability to work with teams across the organization/3rd parties to deliver results.
· Client Data Protection – whilst the role is not necessarily the A-ISL, they need to work closely and work with operations teams to implement and maintain appropriate security controls.
· Incident Management – needs to have skills/experience in managing potential data breaches and presenting incident reports to senior leadership on both client and Accenture teams.
· For the TfO Security PM role (50%)
· Work on various security projects that arise for the TfO security teams.
· Help with RFP security responses when required.
· This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict other responsibilities that may be assigned.
We expect the applicants for this role to have the following:
· Ability to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility and create solutions in situations that require in-depth analysis and knowledge of organizational objectives
· Ability to keep up-to-date with the latest security trends
· Understand company policies and standards and be able to translate to business users.
· Leadership skills to allow the individual to interact well wit client leadership, as well as internal leadership.
· Ability to interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent organization/time management and problem-solving skills
· Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
· Project Management Skills\
· Bachelor’s degree
· This position requires travel of approximately 25% average through the year, with a degree of unpredictability, for client related activities.
We would also like the applicants for this role to have the following:
· Client facing consulting experience
· Experience with industry-leading Security Tools
· Solid multi-phase, multi-release program and project management skills
· Security certifications
· 5+ years’ experience in a security related position
· 5+ years in a client facing position
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.