- Lead sourcing projects predominantly under the IT Managed Services and sub-categories - Hardware, Software, IT Services and Telecoms, on requirement basis.
- Understand client requirements for IT Managed Services, working with the client delivery team to formulate a procurement strategy to ensure delivery of services in line with the client’s expectations
- Lead or support sourcing projects including such as supplier selection, contract negotiations activity as required, and / or support other team members in delivery of procurement projects
- Identify and investigate the usage of non-preferred vendors to ensure policy and contractual compliance
- Take responsibility as the key point of contact to a number of key client stakeholder groups
- Work closely with the Global & Regional Category/Tower Leads to ensure alignment of local activity with the global strategy
- Work with the legal team to ensure appropriate contractual terms are implemented with all suppliers
- Define sourcing (buying) and contracting process, recommend to and obtain approval from the Accenture customer
- Operate a strategic supplier management program to monitor and improve supplier performance
- Work with client stakeholders in development and execution of Supplier Relationship Management Programs
- Identify opportunities to leverage category expertise and best-practice tools and techniques by building a network within the Procurement BPS community
- Experience in the procurement of IT & Telecoms including one or more of the following areas:
- IT Services
- IT Hardware
- IT Software
- Telecommunications – data and voice networks
- Extensive strategic sourcing/procurement experience of at least 5 years and overall experience of 8 years
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- Strong Client presence
- Ability to work in a shared service model requiring collaboration and team work
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement operations and procurement systems such as Radix and Ariba Sourcing is a plus
- Bachelors' degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- English & French/Italian/Spanish (Advance) language skills is a must
- CIPS certification would be an advantage
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You must be willing to be mobile, i.e. 20% of the time travel might be required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.