Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00703690 00703690_en
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of over 100 people passionate in Information Security. We are currently looking for Security Manager to work in our Security Operations Center, managing the security platforms for our clients.
The primary objective of the Security Platform Manager is to manage operations of the security platforms of our external clients, in transition of service and/or in the run phase of the service.
• Build, test, deploy and manage security platforms, such as SIEM, Endpoint and IAM/PAM
• Serve as a deeply skilled and knowledgeable resource within at least one of our key platforms, which include:
o Splunk Enterprise / Splunk Cloud / Splunk Enterprise Security
• Oversee and support the daily operation of platform support team
• Management of internal platforms used by other security teams and by the platform team themselves
• Collaborate with Accenture’s external vendors to support Cyber Security Operations and the development of new Cyber Security Offerings
• Communicate directly with Accenture clients and handle escalations
• Serve as a mentor and role model. Maintain the highest standards of a professional conduct
• Limited travel is possible although this is not specifically a mobile role
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Knowledge and experience with administration of Unix/Linux operating systems
• Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
• At least 5 year of professional experience with IT Security products and services
• At least 3 years’ experience in one of our key platforms, with relevant vendor certification
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server
• Programming and scripting skills
• IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.