Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00701989 00701989_en
Accenture is expert in Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure Services, collaborating seamless across our Delivery Centers. We are delivering the complete Lifecycle of Design, Build and Run for Infrastructure Services and Service Management excellence. We engage and position ourselves for growth in emerging Technologies, Cloud, intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in this demanding environment. The successful candidate will form part of a core team accountable for the successful day to day management and maintenance of clients’ environment. Candidate(s) should have professional behavior, working in client environment abroad along with occasional travelling.
• Provide support for legacy LAN and WAN technologies such as switches, routers and circuits
• Provide support for SDN and Intelligent WAN technologies
• Responsible for Engineering tasks along with Projects related to deployment in client environment
• Manage vendor and/or product provisioning, procurement, and delivery of LAN, WAN hardware
• Maintain and update system and network documentation as necessary
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
• Strong experience with network products and protocols (routing and switching)
• Infrastructure experience with any SDN technology (e.g. Meraki, Viptela, ACI, NSX, etc.) is a plus
• Knowledge of other technologies in Load Balancing, Security and Wireless areas is a plus
• Working proficiency in English
• Ability to travel to client sites occasionally
· Benefits packages
· Training package on various technologies (e.g. SDN, Cisco, Fortinet, VMware, different Cloud platforms, etc.) and possibility to gain a certification
· International teams and multilingual environment
· Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
· Ability to learn from the best IT experts on the market
· Home working possibility (after passing probation period)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.