Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00701547 00701547_en
You will join our multicultural team with friendly, open-minded and informal atmosphere. We rely on each other and we are ready to support our colleagues when they need it. We like to organize team gatherings such as team dinners and team lunches. However, we enjoy each other’s company even outside working hours as we consider our colleagues as our friends. We can have home office two days per week which is very welcome as a benefit, especially by working parents from our team.
You do not need to be an expert in medical translation, but soon you will become one. Even though, translation of medical texts is the main purpose of our job, we also focus on data entry in client system and we can be considered as an intermediary between the drug users and pharmaceutical experts. Not only we focus on our language that we translate, but we also have to check work of our colleagues to ensure high quality support to the client.
“Eight hours” in a nutshell:
- You will do translations of medical texts from Portuguese to English – without being medic
- You will become a user of the client system and do the data entry
- You will be engaged in daily communication with team members and proactive communication with the client
Our work demands focus and precision, ability to learn fast new things and of course, advanced level of English and the Portuguese.
If you have following, you are ready to join us:
- You have advanced knowledge of English and Portuguese
- You have at least Bachelor degree in any field
- You like translating
- You are well-organized, focused and precise
- You are able to prioritize daily tasks
- You are able to learn new things fast
- You are open-minded and enjoy working in multi-cultural environment
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.