Team Background – The Proposal and Project Support (P&PS) team works with Accenture account teams globally to assist in sales through the preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and other pre-sales materials, as well as on materials supporting client deliverables.
Role Description – The successful candidate will work with Local and Global Graphics Leads on conceptualizing sales messaging and information into compelling art within proposal or project/brand guidelines. They will develop presentations, brochures, posters and other collateral materials for Accenture teams.
- Act as the single point of contact for graphics-related efforts on proposals documents.
- Provide graphics and enhancement support to develop client-ready collaterals.
- Collaborate with other graphic artists within the team on larger opportunities.
- Create visuals and illustrations based on the requirements provided by client teams.
- Perform desktop publishing tasks.
- Maintain graphics and art repository for sharing with proposal teams.
- Ensure all graphics and art are designed and/or updated to meet visual identity criteria.
- Assist with electronic publishing for all required material, including requirements, status reports and quality reviews.
- Work effectively in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- Develop collateral materials including brochures, postcards, banners, posters etc.