Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00700732 00700732_en
Infrastructure Projects Delivery Unit is responsible for design and deployment of security solutions, protecting and managing the client network. An L3 resource is expected to function as the highest level of technical support and escalation for security related issues, incidents and initiatives. The person should be able to take the role of Subject Matter Expert in technical project deliverables and be responsible for end-to-end solution implementation. Network Security engineer should have sufficient networking experience to tightly cooperate with engineers from communications network team to deliver the solutions on a wide scale covering all the networking aspects.
• Due-diligence of existing client’s solution, analyzing physical topology, logical interconnectivity, service dependency, application flows and security constraints.
• Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges and risks.
• Successfully presenting and defending complex designs for critical infrastructure to senior client resources at formal review boards
• Developing security solution in cooperation with Network and Application projects team for solid end-to-end secure communication using existing industry standards, best practices and know-hows fitting it into existing infrastructure and operations framework.
• Creating designs and support documentation for the delivered infrastructure. Raising change records and executing activity while adhering to client’s processes and procedures.
• Support and trouble-shooting of network security devices and systems delivered by the project to the client during transition/handover period. That includes firewalls, intrusion detection systems, virtual private networks (VPN), security device management platforms, etc.
• Vulnerability management, platform selection, software production-feature set and load- testing for chosen platform.
• Have 1+ year(s) of infrastructure security experience working with major firewall platforms (Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, etc.). Certificate for any of the platform is a plus.
• Alternatively have 1+ year(s) experience in Data Centre Security and micro-segmentation (zero-trust model and core segmentation, NSX, ACI, Tetration, etc.)
• Alternatively have 1+ year experience with Cloud Security platforms – either cloud edge IaaS firewall or Cloud SaaS solution (Cisco CSR/vMX, Cisco AMP/SIG, CheckPoint, zScaler, Palo-Alto, etc.)
• Have a deep / strong knowledge of networking – switching, dynamic routing protocols, static and rule-based routing, etc. Certificate in any networking area is a plus.
• Have a deep / strong knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocols (IPSec, SSL VPN, TLS, IKE, IKEv2, etc.)
• Understand application protocols in context of OSI network layers and content inspection (Load-balancing, WAF, IPS, IDS, etc.)
• Understand cloud technologies and infrastructure virtualization (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, NFV, SDN)
• Be flexible for international business trips to attend client meetings or workshops or perform remote site installation and configuration.
• Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications.
• Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Vision) and presentations (PPT)
• Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.