This will be your future team:
Our team is working for a leading European energy company. We support them with HR administrative service and payroll, so our client can focus on their core business. We are open-minded, hardworking and ambitious. We have a very open attitude to change, and welcome ideas that can help improve things both for us and for the client. Most of your direct colleagues will be from Sweden and The Netherlands, and like to experience life abroad. For many of us, this also means socializing outside of work.
This will be your future role:
As Performance Management Administrator you will support the Performance Management & the Management Planning processes on daily basis. Your tasks will include for example:
- Participating in process improvement initiatives or special projects
- Working with stakeholders to identify potential problems and to develop solutions, escalating critical risks and issues
- Updating and maintaining various systems/tools
- Filing, archiving and retrieving documents (paper-based and electronic)
- Producing standard correspondence by following existing templates
In addition to your daily activities, you may be asked to take on ad hoc tasks and help with continuous improvement initiatives. You are an essential part of the team and you help foster a supportive and positive work atmosphere.