Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00696937 00696937_en
You will become a part of a dynamic and entertaining group of people, who are always ready to support each other. The environment here is very cosmopolitan – you will support colleagues from all over the globe. Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge… Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
Our internal Accenture Workplace Solutions team is looking for Facilities Management Coordinator, who will be primarily responsible for planning, managing, monitoring and controlling space management activities in our offices in Holesovice and Chodov. You would be supervising teams of students in mail rooms in each location. You will be responsible for working collaboratively and proactively with our client’s groups to achieve optimal space utilization results, based on varied client demands and available space.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
· - Preparing purchase orders and invoices in the system ARIBA – a
fantastic opportunity to learn a useful tool
- Communicating with external vendors regarding cleaning agenda, coffee machines, office maintenance etc.
- Coordinating and mentoring of workplace administrators (team of students)
-Implementing appropriate metrics to measure and support space utilization and occupancy- On-call support also outside of office hours (you would be a primary support)
· - You are proficient in both English and Czech/Slovak
· - You have at least basic knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package)
· - You are happy when things are in order
· - You enjoy communication and multitasking
· - You are always willing to help others- You have superior interpersonal and customer relationship skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.