- Software development technical background
- Practical experience with .NET, C# programming and databases
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies
- Native Czech speaker
- Fluent English
- Hands on MS Dynamics development experience
- Practical experience with other Microsoft technologies (MS SQL, Power BI, Silverlight, SharePoint, Active Directory, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.)
- Practical experience with Unit Testing (MSTest, NUnit, UnitJS)
- Practical experience with web JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.