Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00695943 00695943_en
Join Accenture Security Consulting team! We are looking for passionate, tech-enthusiasts and innovative professionals!
Our security experts help clients optimize processes and implement systems to manage access to IT resources in companies.
You will be part of security team responsible for designing and optimizing processes related to identity management in companies and business implementation of identity management systems.
· Knowledge of cyber security and cyber-attacks.
· Knowledge of the subject of identity management (including identity lifecycle, identity management processes)
· Experience in designing business processes and project work - proven track of successful delivery/participation of security consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities as part of workforce
· Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real cyber security challenges and support business goals
· Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies providing services for external clients.
· Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
· Think “out of the box”, be creative and flexible, be able to offer unique perspectives and innovative solutions for clients.
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Bachelor degree in Information Technologies (ideally with focus on Information/Cyber Security)
What we offer:
· Access to the most modern IT security solutions
· Professional training and acquisition of crucial Security certificates
· Competitive benefits package
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.