Join Accenture Security Consulting team! We are looking for passionate, tech-enthusiasts and innovative professionals!
Our security experts help clients optimize processes and implement systems to manage access to IT resources in companies.
You will be part of security team responsible for designing and optimizing processes related to identity management in companies and business implementation of identity management systems.
· Knowledge of cyber security and cyber-attacks.
· Knowledge of the subject of identity management (including identity lifecycle, identity management processes)
· Experience in designing business processes and project work - proven track of successful delivery/participation of security consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities as part of workforce
· Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real cyber security challenges and support business goals
· Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies providing services for external clients.
· Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
· Think “out of the box”, be creative and flexible, be able to offer unique perspectives and innovative solutions for clients.
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Bachelor degree in Information Technologies (ideally with focus on Information/Cyber Security)
What we offer:
· Access to the most modern IT security solutions
· Professional training and acquisition of crucial Security certificates
· Competitive benefits package
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.