Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00692996 00692996_en
The Global Legal Network Professional will be part of Accenture’s Global Legal Network (GLN) organization, based in Prague, Czech Republic.
• Support the Geographic Services team within CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland with documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions through agreements and other documents relevant to the Corporate Functions of Accenture (e.g. Procurement, Marketing, Work Place) in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and internal business stakeholder requirements
• Support the Geographic Services team with matters relating to local compliance, advice on various legal topics and other ad hoc legal requests from the leadership and internal operations.
• Provide Legal support and interface with internal stakeholders
• Support local, regional, and global projects as required (mainly related to Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
• Support regarding geographical legal support to the German market, incl. but not limited to compliance, employment, procurement, data privacy and/or corporate law matters
Completed Law Degree, preferably from Germany, Austria or Switzerland
• Work Experience:
Min. 5-6 years of experience from a private corporation or a law firm is expected mainly in civil and commercial law matters
• Travel Requirements:
Limited regional travel may be required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Fluency (incl. at legal level) of German language
• Fluent English (incl. at legal level)
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Procurement experience is a merit
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.