The Global Legal Network Professional will be part of Accenture’s Global Legal Network (GLN) organization, based in Prague, Czech Republic.
• Support the Geographic Services team within CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland with documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions through agreements and other documents relevant to the Corporate Functions of Accenture (e.g. Procurement, Marketing, Work Place) in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and internal business stakeholder requirements
• Support the Geographic Services team with matters relating to local compliance, advice on various legal topics and other ad hoc legal requests from the leadership and internal operations.
• Provide Legal support and interface with internal stakeholders
• Support local, regional, and global projects as required (mainly related to Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
• Support regarding geographical legal support to the German market, incl. but not limited to compliance, employment, procurement, data privacy and/or corporate law matters
Completed Law Degree, preferably from Germany, Austria or Switzerland
• Work Experience:
Min. 5-6 years of experience from a private corporation or a law firm is expected mainly in civil and commercial law matters
• Travel Requirements:
Limited regional travel may be required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Fluency (incl. at legal level) of German language
• Fluent English (incl. at legal level)
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Procurement experience is a merit
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.