Accenture Security and Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique team of people working in information and cyber security area and delivering security services to broad spectrum of clients in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
We are currently looking for Security Analyst to work on client projects, someone who is self-motivated, effective multi-tasking and who looks for a job in which you can direct and develop your security career next to the cyber security, security risk and compliance specialists.
The primary objectives are to support our Security Risk and Vulnerability Management Team in delivery of vulnerability management related services. You will support us in monitoring security advisories and creating customized notifications for different products and platforms, you may also be involved in vulnerability remediation, tracking and reporting activities.
The successful candidate may also help to develop and/or improve vulnerability and risk management operational processes and work on their alignment with other cyber security operational processes.
• Technical vulnerability advisories processing
• Vulnerability remediations tracking and reporting
• Various security approvals processing
• Overview knowledge of security principles, standards and techniques (e.g. encryption, programming).
• Good spoken and written English.
• Ability to work in multinational and virtual teams.
• Willingness to learn and improve.
Nice to have skills:
• Overview knowledge of security products and vendors.
• Technical skills especially regarding various OS, software platforms and infrastructure.
• Prior experience with Linux, Windows or network OS
• Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, network devices.
• Understanding of IT service management and security operational processes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.