Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00687085 00687085_en
Provide sales operations support for Gallia client service groups. To be the point of contact for guidance, support, and expertise on operations processes and tools, helping teams to execute our internal business processes more efficiently.
• Be one of the main point of contact for operations sales process for Gallia client service groups. Addressing customer requests and escalating as appropriate.
• Provide process and tool support for one or more of the following:
Manage My Sales
Quality Assurance (QA)
• Support the main Gallia OSP and vacation coverage as directed
• Provide training to client teams and entity leadership as required.
• Analyze, maintain and ensure accuracy of data within our tools according to established guidelines and as needed for system changes.
• Support New Business Meetings when and as required: prepare agenda, advise client teams on required materials, prepare minutes, help facilitate so that decisions are obtained during the allotted time, record decisions in the appropriate system(s) and follow-up on action items.
• Share process knowledge and expertise during meetings.
• Prepare standard and ad hoc reports
• Identify process issues and suggest improvements/solutions.
• Process security requests in line with responsibility and in accordance with data security policies.
• Support implementation of process and/or tool changes within the organizational entity.
• Provide cover for other OSPs in the OU as required
• User testing of Manage My Sales
Relevant studies/qualifications (business/executive administrative) would be an advantage.
Typically has minimum of 1+ years of experience, commercial awareness and business acumen is desirable
• May be required to occasionally work from home
• May be required to attend conference calls outside of normal working hours
• Willing to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evenings/mornings, national holidays (time off in lieu will be given).
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Excellent oral and written communications skills. Minute taking experience will be an advantage.
• Accuracy and attention to details; prioritizes and plans work activities
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Working knowledge of other Microsoft applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Outlook)
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance in a virtual team
• Good communicator and team player with interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude; confident when dealing with all levels of staff including Managing Directors and executives.
• Able to prioritize multi-task workload and have flexibility in balancing work/personal life particularly during periods of peak activity such as month/quarter/year end
• Self-motivated, takes ownership of tasks and work efforts
• Expectation is that successful candidate will remain in role for at least 24 months due to the complexity of the role.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.