Required Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years of recent experience with development of MS Dynamics CRM applications; MS Dynamics certifications from are an advantage
- Deep understanding of CRM capabilities and architecture
- Ability to determine the best approach as to when to employ out of the box configurations vs. custom development
- Technical background including C# (3+ years of C# experience), .NET (ASP, AJAX, WCF, WF), MS SQL Server
- Practical experience with Microsoft Azure (IAAS, PAAS)
- Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management
- Strong business analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Native Czech speaker
- Fluent English
Nice to have skills:
- Practical experience with other Microsoft technologies (Power BI, Silverlight, SharePoint, Active Directory, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.)
- Practical experience with Unit Testing (MSTest, NUnit, UnitJS)
- Practical experience with web JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.