The Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) team monitors and analyses external cyber threats to our clients. The team creates actionable reports, awareness materials, and works with Incident Response team. Regular and ad-hoc reports are aimed at Leadership and decision makers, and focus on specific breaches, threats and vulnerabilities. Periodic (often quarterly) reports analyze trends in breaches and threats, and also look forward at the future threat landscape for particular parts of client’s business.
This role (Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst) will report to the Threat Intelligence Team Lead and will be responsible for continued surveillance of the cyber landscape, and identifying cyber threats that may impact our clients. This involves monitoring both, commercial and open source intelligence sources, synthesis and analysis of multiple data feeds, and provision of actionable intelligence reporting for senior management. Reports include regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as well as ad-hoc reports in response to emerging incidents or threats.
• Triage data of events collected from multiple sources – commercial, internal and open source
• Provide strategic advisory on complex real-world security problems
• Intelligence preparation based on inputs from Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Security Operation Center and Red teams
• Provide analytic case support to investigations
• Research and produce intelligence products
• Bachelor degree or higher, technical or intelligence discipline preferred
• Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
• Knowledge of security principles, techniques and technologies
• Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
• High level of motivation, drive for results
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
• Coding experience is a plus
• Experience with SIEM technologies, threat hunting, monitoring and investigations
• Experience with intelligence sources (commercial/open source)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.