Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00685589 00685589_en
The Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) team monitors and analyses external cyber threats to our clients. The team creates actionable reports, awareness materials, and works with Incident Response team. Regular and ad-hoc reports are aimed at Leadership and decision makers, and focus on specific breaches, threats and vulnerabilities. Periodic (often quarterly) reports analyze trends in breaches and threats, and also look forward at the future threat landscape for particular parts of client’s business.
This role (Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst) will report to the Threat Intelligence Team Lead and will be responsible for continued surveillance of the cyber landscape, and identifying cyber threats that may impact our clients. This involves monitoring both, commercial and open source intelligence sources, synthesis and analysis of multiple data feeds, and provision of actionable intelligence reporting for senior management. Reports include regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as well as ad-hoc reports in response to emerging incidents or threats.
• Triage data of events collected from multiple sources – commercial, internal and open source
• Provide strategic advisory on complex real-world security problems
• Intelligence preparation based on inputs from Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Security Operation Center and Red teams
• Provide analytic case support to investigations
• Research and produce intelligence products
• Bachelor degree or higher, technical or intelligence discipline preferred
• Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
• Knowledge of security principles, techniques and technologies
• Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
• High level of motivation, drive for results
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
• Coding experience is a plus
• Experience with SIEM technologies, threat hunting, monitoring and investigations
• Experience with intelligence sources (commercial/open source)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.