Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of more than 100 people passionate in Cyber Security. We are currently looking for candidates with Java development skills and experience for our new interesting global project in Identity & Access Management area. We search for both, senior and junior candidates who are willing to learn and grow with Accenture.
The primary objectives of the Software Engineer:
• Develop the integration of applications on the Sailpoint Platform – mainly in Java.
• Configure required reports as per the compliance and client requirements.
• Resolve any issues highlighted during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Resolve day to day technical issues.
• Work closely with Project Manager on regular basis about the status of the deployment and highlight any issues which may impact the project timeline.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
• Solid understanding and practical experience of agile software development and continuous integration processes.
• Precision and attention to details, willingness to learn.
• Ability to work with a team of programmers.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with variety of IAM technologies and creating technical diagrams and documentation.
• Deep understanding of IT security principles, IT degree a clear advantage.
• Knowledge of SailPoint products.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.