Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00685268 00685268_en
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique team of people working in information and cyber security area and delivering security services to broad spectrum of clients in Europe, Americas, Africa and Asia.
We are currently looking for Security Intern to work on client opportunities and projects, someone who is self-motivated, effective multi-tasking and who looks for a job in which you can direct and develop your security career next to the cyber security, security risk and compliance specialists.
The primary objectives are to support our team in delivery of managed security services. You will support implementations and operations of security technologies and software tools especially in area privileged access management. The successful candidate will also help to develop operational documentation and processes.
• Support design and implementation of privileged access management systems
• Support of operational activities e.g. incident handling, troubleshooting etc
• Support with implementation and configuration of PAM tools
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, IT or Information Security
• Basic knowledge of security principles, standards and techniques (e.g. IAM, PAM, networking…).
• Very good spoken and written English.
• Ability to work in multinational and virtual teams.
• Willingness to learn and improve.
Nice to have skills:
• Prior experience with identity management CyberArk tool.
• Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, network devices.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Understanding of IT service management and security operational processes.
• Understanding of disaster recovery concepts.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.