The Contract Management scope broadly includes consistent delivery against Accenture’s contract commitments. This may be done working solely or with a team of other Contract Managers. It encompasses the need to liaise with other teams within Accenture, like delivery teams, finance, programme management, HR etc., as well as with external vendors and clients. The objective of the role is to provide end to end support around contract compliance as well as broader contractual and commercial support using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliances, risk mitigation, contract execution, new opportunities etc. The complexities of the role and responsibilities are allocated based on level of hire.
Support includes, but is not limited to, identifying, tracking and closing contract deliverables and obligations, providing documentation control on Accenture tools, working with Client data protection requirements, making and updating presentations, initiating CM processes.
- Support of a project team and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including performing CM related tasks such as deliverable tracking, obligations tracking, achieving closure
- Assist in application of tools and processes for performance of Service Center designated activities
- Perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations
- Be responsible for maintaining and updating project related trackers and logs like change log, roll on and roll off tracker, etc.
- Drafting of CM processes and providing weekly or monthly status updates on tasks assigned
- Working with project teams, finance team to get regular updates on open items
- Understands basic contracting principles
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- IACCM or NCMA certification is a merit
- Reports to: Contract Manager
- Travel may be required
- Degree in law, finance, administration, business, IT, or procurement is a merit
- 7-8 years of relevant experience is expected
- Fluency in English is required
- Fluency in any of the following languages is a merit: Dutch, French, German, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.