Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00681940 00681940_en
Role & Responsibilities
• New Business Leads & Service Requests:
o Pre-qualify and track new business leads through the Accenture sales cycle. Document details of all customer interactions in Service Now / CRM Tool.
o Work with M&C / Client Account teams to ensure leads are followed up & responded to.
o Inbound phonelines – German Language - 9am-5.30pm
o Reporting – quarterly and ad hoc as required.
o Ensure SLA is met, and quality in Service Now interactions
• MMS - Salesforce:
o Create & manage ASG marketing campaigns, consolidate and prepare client invite & audience email lists, create & update contact records, campaign status reporting, ongoing management and monitoring of campaigns
o Ensure data quality and integrity always in MMS, and adherence to key dates and actions.
o Working with M&C to drive increased knowledge and understanding of MMS, communicate best practices and keep abreast of all updates to continually increase knowledge and skills.
• Event Support:
o Create and consolidate client and audience lists for ASG events and programs, supporting local M&C teams
o Communications including shared mailbox management, email invitations, internal comms.
o Database management (Excel / SharePoint) – RSVP & response management.
o Regular status reporting for program management, leadership, M&C.
• General / Marketing Support:
o General marketing and project support, as required.
o Learn and maintain a good knowledge of Accenture's organization and primary offerings
o Build & maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders and suppliers.
o Ad-hoc tasks as required by ASG Marketing / Accenture Direct Management
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Fluency in English and German
• Knowledge and experience in MMS / Salesforce or similar CRM tools & databases
• Knowledge and experience of Service Now or similar tool, an advantage
• Proven and strong database management & MS Office skills – Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of personal accountability and ability to work independently
• Proactive with a focus on ideas and innovation
• Adaptable with good technical know-how, to easily navigate, understand & use new tools, processes etc.
• Well-developed analytical/problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work well with teams and demonstrate flexibility
• Relationship management skills with an ability to interact with senior leadership easily.
• Bachelor's degree or related job experience.
• Good knowledge of Accenture's organization and offerings
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.