Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00681528 00681528_en
Sourcing Execution Specialist in IT/CPS
This will be your future team:
You are about to join a team of 30 young and innovative professionals sharing the passion for procurement. Our team is a blend of nationalities, backgrounds and experience and we are sure you are going to like open-mindedness and flexibility of the team members as we do. We all speak English, our official company language.
Working alone in the corner is not our typical working attitude – we work as a team covering each other‘s back and we share our experience with colleagues, located in the same office but also on the other side of the globe. Our infectious enthusiasm and flexibility will never let you get bored and will guarantee you probably the best working environment.
Furthermore, we all are respectful to ourselves as well as to our clients that we care about a lot.
This will be your future role:
You will be working in different sourcing projects and supporting clients around the globe. We serve our clients across a panel of indirect categories like Logistics, Manufacturing, Corporate Services, IT and Telco and many others.
We are currently looking for a project sourcing manager in the following fields: IT/Telecom and Corporate Professional Services.
Your job will include, but will not be limited to:
• Managing mid to high complexity sourcing projects across a multitude of clients
• Interacting with suppliers and clients but also with internal and external project participants
• Conducting tenders and market assessments
• Running risk management, strategy development, supplier negotiations, contract
• Partly making data analysis
• Last but not least, learning and enhancing your experience in sourcing and
Every day you will have the opportunity to suggest improvements and find better solutions
for our daily work. We need you to help make the cooperation with our clients more
pleasant and efficient.
This is what you already have:
• You are experienced in MS Office package, especially in Excel and Power Point
• You are experienced in sourcing/procurement and project management in the following field: IT/Telecom and Corporate Professional Services
• You feel a strong desire to expand your knowledge in sourcing/procurement
• You feel excited about being exposed to negotiation of commercial aspects with
• You enjoy communicating and have proficiency in English. Knowledge of German and French is a plus.
If you want to become an expert in a specific portfolio of goods or services and you enjoy presenting and comparing different options while recommending the best one, you probably found your job! Take a chance and apply.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.