This will be your future team:
You are about to join a team of 30 young and innovative professionals sharing the passion for procurement. Our team is a blend of nationalities, backgrounds and experience and we are sure you are going to like open-mindedness and flexibility of the team members as we do. We all speak English, our official company language.
Working alone in the corner is not our typical working attitude – we work as a team covering each other‘s back and we share our experience with colleagues, located in the same office but also on the other side of the globe. Our infectious enthusiasm and flexibility will never let you get bored and will guarantee you probably the best working environment.
Furthermore, we all are respectful to ourselves as well as to our clients that we care about a lot.
This will be your future role:
You will be working in different sourcing projects and supporting clients around the globe. We serve our clients across a panel of indirect categories like Logistics, Manufacturing, Corporate Services, IT and Telco and many others.
We are currently looking for a Sourcing specialist. Your job will include, but will not be limited to:
- Support and train junior resources on Trade Extensions / Coupa Sourcing Optimization tool
- Support client meetings and discussions
- Managing mid to high complexity sourcing projects across a multitude of clients
- Interacting with suppliers and clients but also with internal and external project participants
- Conducting tenders and market assessments
- Running risk management, strategy development, supplier negotiations, contract management
- Partly making data analysis
- Last but not least, learning and enhancing your experience in sourcing and procurement
Every day you will have the opportunity to suggest improvements and find better solutions for our daily work. We need you to help make the cooperation with our clients more pleasant and efficient.
- You have advanced knowledge of Trade Extensions / Coupa Sourcing Optimization tool
- You are experienced in MS Office package, especially in Excel and Power Point
- You feel a strong desire to expand your knowledge in sourcing/procurement
- You feel excited about being exposed to negotiation of commercial aspects with suppliers
- You enjoy communicating and have proficiency in English. Knowledge of German and French is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.