Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00679594 00679594_en
Job Title: SAP Application Security consultant
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of around 100 people passionate in Information Security.
We are currently looking for a consultant to work towards the application security domain, by supporting and working on several workstreams, mainly related to SAP
• Support / lead the program management and delivery of one Accenture security service (configuration of SAP systems by using a security scanner)
• Manage relationship between Accenture Technology and Accenture Security and client / internal IT teams
• Support the Prague security testing team and all sales opportunities
• Take part of the Accenture Splunk Program, getting the SPLUNK certification are clearly expected.
• Be referent / Transfer knowledge on S/4 HANA implementation and Migration / Data security
-Formal education (e.g. bachelor’s degree) in information technology, information security or similar.
-Minimum of 4 years of experience in assessing and applying information security in SAP ECC6, SAP Application design, SAP S/4HANA architecture, processes, and configurations.
-Relevant SAP security skills in the following areas: SAP HANA enterprise cloud and managed services solutions, HANA Data modeling concepts, implementation and migration, Secure Mobile Solutions, Security solutions monitoring.
-Proficiency in written and spoken English.
-Good communication and presentation skills, ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment / client facing / ability to travel
Nice to have skills:
-CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or similar information security certification.
-Knowledge and experience with service management processes / ITIL, experience from IT operations.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.