Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00676071 00676071_en
You will be part of a dynamic and friendly team, in which people enjoy professional and out-of-office activities together (lunches, drinks after work, team-buildings, picnics, etc.). We are loud and supportive of one another. We like open discussions about work and we care about our non-professional lives. We are ethnically diverse and come from all over the World. Our team upholds a high spirit of solidarity and empathy.
Our working hours are flexible, so you can achieve a very good work-life balance!
You will enjoy our modern office with a stylish canteen, sport facilities and on-site medical care. Your future workplace is in the up-and-coming neighborhood right next to red metro (C) station Nádraží Holešovice.
You will be an Automotive Warranty Claims Assessor. In this position, you will make sure that the submitted claims are in line with warranty policies and procedures. We are helping our client create value and optimize the vehicle warranty process. Our team provides support for the following markets: Austria, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Portugal. High quality work is important for us and our client.
You will perform activities such as:
• Verifying automotive warranty policies
• Controlling the accuracy of data entry and repair procedures
• Documenting, correcting, and commenting on warranty claims in written form through SAP
• Ensuring that every claim is accurately assessed within the given time frame
• Following up on rules and processed communication updates from our clients
• Backing up team members, as well as receiving support when required
No prior automotive or mechanical knowledge is required for this role. We will provide you with the necessary training to make you feel comfortable before starting to work independently.
As part of your daily work, you will have the opportunity to support reporting and communicating with the client and colleagues across other locations. You will be able to improve your PC skills – particularly in SAP, a widely-used application in the corporate world. You will also have the chance to build your career path within a Fortune 500 company.
• A fluent level of English (company communication language) and intermediate or advanced level of German (B2 or above)
• A basic grasp of MS Office
• Any knowledge of SAP would be a plus but not compulsory
• An interest in cars
• Attention to detail, a good memory, decision-making abilities and analytical skills
• Capability of working with little to no supervision
• An open-minded and a team-player spirit
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.