Perform security testing (penetration testing) of embedded systems across various devices deployed in various industries. Ranging from customer premise equipment (cable modems, smart home equipment) to critical / real-time devices and ecosystems (In-Vehicle Infotainment Systems, Smart-grid Ecosystems, Oil & Gas Ecosystems)
Ability to quickly explore, examine, and understand complex problems and how they relate to the client’s business or industry
Document security testing steps performed and compile client-facing technical reports
Contribute to the team’s knowledge in the field of embedded systems and hardware design and help streamline the execution of work performed
Knowledge of Assembly and C languages
Knowledge of x86 and ARM architectures
Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems, implications to embedded systems
Overview and understanding of embedded systems design and development
Overview and understanding of cyber security principles
Embedded systems debugging skills, JTAG, Open On-Chip Debugger (OpenOCD)
Understanding of electrical schematics and printed circuit boards (PCB) manufacturing process
Working with laboratory equipment
Communication skills (ability to give technical demonstrations)
Precision and attention to detail, willingness to learn
Analytical, problem solving skills and interest in constantly changing work with niche number of repetitive tasks and significant demand on personal creativity and interest
- Understanding of ASIC/FPGA design & development process
- Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, simulation using ModelSim
- Knowledge of ZYNQ or another (similar) platform
- Experience with various technical standards, transport media and buses (CAN, RS-232/485, Modbus, Ethernet, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, DNP3 and other)
- Understanding of real-time operations and their implications to security and safety
- Experience in PCB design (CADENCE)
- Knowledge of MATLAB or similar algebraic system
- Personal interest in electronics, development of embedded system devices that will be used for security testing purposes
- Working knowledge or exposure to software development (“Hardware/Software Codesign”)
- Interest in side-channel analysis and fault-injection
- Experience working in a large enterprise and with a geographically spread team
- Interest in dealing with the client directly (comfortable with presenting in front of external audience)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.