Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00662507 00662507_en
The FS Europe OU Lead Operations Support Specialist provides sales operations support for the FS OU NBMs, including supporting Accenture leadership and client teams with focus on new business meeting preparation and conduct, and sales stage approvals. The FS Europe OU Lead Operations Support Specialist will supervise and coordinate the activities of one or more support analyst/senior analyst OSPs as well. The individual in this role will handle one or more OU NBM and will work with the OU OSP Lead and the OU Operations Manager in helping to support entity leadership, including coordination of key sales administration tasks across all OSPs supporting the OU. Finally, the FS Europe OU Lead Operations Support Specialist may serve as the back-up for OU/CSG OSPs during absences and as needed at other points.
OU Lead Operations Support Specialist Tasks:
• Manage meeting preparation and follow-up, advising executives on required content and presentation.
• Analyze, maintain and ensure accuracy of data within the operations systems according to established guidelines and as needed for system changes.
• Develop/deliver training and communications to client teams, entity leadership and/or internal operations teams.
• Interpret policies, apply them to real life business situations and provide advice.
• Address client team specific requests related to the OU NBM to the OU Leadership and escalate as appropriate.
• Help roll-out process and/or tool changes across one or more organizational entities.
• Volunteer process knowledge and expertise during meetings.
• Maintain and help tracking the rate cards process on a timely basis
• Cover for the FS OU OSP Lead in the MMP activities/updates.
• Provide process and tool support for Opportunity Management (OM).
• Prepare, analyze, and interpret management reports.
• Design and implement new/modified processes.
• Identify process issues and analyze trends to implement improvements/solutions.
• Help represent organizational entity point of view in meetings and communications.
• Supervise the activities of and act as career counsellor for 1 or more support analyst OSPs.
Potential Additional Tasks:
• Supervise the activities of and act as career counsellor for an OU-level support senior analyst OSP.
• Provide PTO/leave coverage for the Europe OU OSP lead and other Europe CSG OSP leads, performing opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and process/application support for client teams.
• Provide support to the FS Europe OU Operations Senior Manager and FS Europe OU OSP Lead for various operations programs, including Sales Effectiveness, which may include reporting and analysis, activity tracking, budget support and analysis, and other tasks.
• It might be that the candidate will need to process security requests in line with responsibility and in accordance with data security policies.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time to this job.
Education : Undergraduate degree completed
Work Experience: Typically has minimum of 3-4+ years of experience.
• May be required to occasionally travel domestically or internationally
• May be required to occasionally work from home
• Will be required to occasionally attend out of normal working hours conference calls
• Will need to be flexible on work hours at critical sales reporting times, i.e. mid-month and month-end.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Excellent English knowledge
• Accuracy and attention to details; prioritizes and plans work activities with a high degree of personal organization and the ability to supervise/coach/mentor these skills in others
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance, learning new responsibilities quickly
• Ability to follow and apply processes, quickly learning the fundamental building blocks of the Opportunity Management approvals process and other key processes and being able to recognise and apply them
• Strong teaming and collaboration skills
• Analytical skills; collects, researches and interprets data
• Highly proficient as end user of related operations tools and systems
• Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook), particularly Excel
• Understanding of Quality Management processes and policies
• Understanding of sales/opportunity management processes and policies (proficiency in SAP OM preferred)
• Understanding of basic finance concepts for a services company
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.