Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00660675 00660675_en
This position handles the technical preparation and production for a variety of corporate video communication events, most commonly broadcasts in combination with complex multi-site video conference meetings. This position will work closely with Marketing and Communications teams to design the show flow and technical delivery parameters for each event. This position requires knowledge of television production control room equipment such as video switcher, video router, multi-viewer, audio control, graphics and prompter. Knowledge of broadcast delivery applications and infrastructure such as encoders, viewing interfaces, slide synchronization and Q&A moderation is highly desirable.
This position will primarily produce events from Accenture’s Broadcast Control Center in Prague, Czech Republic. The events are sourced from video conference units and production studios throughout Accenture’s global environment.
This role will be part of a globally distributed team of Technical Directors, Producers and Broadcast Engineers that manage the broadcast and complex video production needs for Accenture’s global leadership. Work outside of regular business hours and on weekends will be required to meet the needs of customers and assist the production teams in North America and Asia. Domestic and international travel will occasionally be required to manage production of events at off-site venues.
- Bachelor’s degree in television production or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Familiarity with digital video transport and streaming formats, such as SDI, MPEG, H.264, Flash Video
- Ability to function as both the Producer and Technical Director when needed.
- Ability to maintain quality work while facing tight deadlines and high pressure situations
- Knowledge of systems and equipment of sufficient depth to allow for responding to emergency situations with a work around.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand and work with a culturally diverse team across various geographies.
- Detailed-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with senior executives and customers.
- Customer service skills and client focus.
- Experience in creating and distributing written communications in an operations environment.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to closely adhere to defined operational processes and technical standards
- Ability to complete assigned, recurring tasks with limited supervision.
Nice to have Skills
- Experience with broadcast delivery applications involved in the control of slide synchronization, polling and Q&A moderation
- Experience with Cisco Telepresence systems
- Experience with Tandberg EX and/or C series video conference systems
- Experience with Cisco Telepresence CTMS and/or Codian MCU video multipoint bridges
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.