- MSc. program or university degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science)
- Knowledge about Machine Learning, Data Mining, Predictive Modelling and Statistics;
- Intermediate Python skills and Data Science libraries/Frameworks (Pandas, SciKit-Learn, NumPy, TensorFlow, Pytorch, prophet, NLTK…)
- A desire to learn, embrace new skills and a positive attitude towards work and life
- Good English; written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced programming SQL/Google Big Query
- Intelligent Cloud products such as Microsoft (Azure ML, Azure Databricks…) or Google (Big query, AI Hub...)
- Automated algorithm selection and hyperparameter tuning libraries/Frameworks/Tools (Auto-sklearn, Auto Keras, H20 Driverless)
- Experience with data engineering, ETL
- Basics of Big Data frameworks and tools (Hadoop, Spark, Hive...)
- Basic understanding of Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience with infrastructure related Analytics would be a plus
- You’ll have fun and be part of a pleasant and multicultural team with very good working life balance
- You’ll be working with diverse and interesting projects at scale within a strategy team
- There is an exciting career progression, providing great growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities
- You’ll sharpen your Python, Cloud skills by attending local, regional conferences or dedicated training.
- Working in a brand-new fancy office directly at the metro
- You can expect all the great benefits and perks from a company like Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.