This will be your future team:
You will be a part of a newly established team of 5 people which belongs to a larger community of executive assistant supporting other countries. Our team’s community is multinational and coherent, people are enabled to work independently, yet they can always rely on each other’s support. Mutual knowledge and experience sharing is a part of our daily practice, and we always help each other out when needed. We practice an open-door policy: There is always a leader you can speak to. We value diversity and we care of each other.
The team members often work from home; therefore, we regularly plan various team-building activities during or outside our working hours.
Your future workplace is nearby the Chodov Shopping Center (red metro line C), in the neighborhood of nature (woods of Kunratice) as well as many shops and canteens or restaurants.
This will be your future role:
You will be an Assistant to Accenture top management from France. In this position you organize and administer the daily agenda of the managers so that it is meaningful and feasible, taking into account individual personal needs and wishes of the managers. You communicate with the managers and other internal stakeholders or external clients via email, chat or phone. You are expected to bring in your creativity and critical thinking, and to proactively identify what can be the customers’ needs.
You will perform activities such as:
- Organizing travel arrangements (flight tickets, train tickets, hotel, taxi, rental car, visa administration)
- Organizing meetings, calls, conferences, videoconferences with both internal and external parties
- Proactive work with the managers’ calendars to discover changing needs, and to suggest solutions to them
- Follow up and follow through on any outstanding topics to ensure that the daily agenda will work out as planned
- Administrative tasks related to the agenda, such as document production, control of itineraries/invoices, registration for trainings, and other business-related topics