Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00653529 00653529_en
The primary objective of the Source Code Security Analyst is to review source code of various applications from security perspective.
Applications could be written in various programming languages. However, in most cases, we work with Java.
Ideal candidate should have advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, operating systems, applications, hands on experience with development and Dev(Sec)Ops.
This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills and programming experience.
• Perform source code and design reviews (web applications, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, etc.)
• Present security vulnerabilities and weaknesses to clients
• Propose remediation plans
• Review and define requirements for secure programming throughout SDLC
• Increase security services quality by participating on enhancements to methodologies and development of supporting assets
• Promote secure programming
• Scripting and object-oriented programming experience (Java, C#, C++, Python, etc.)
• Knowledge of security principles, techniques and technologies
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to travel
• Desire to learn
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with various operating systems including Windows, Linux and Unix
• Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, Checkmarx, etc.)
• Application development background and application security knowledge
• CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
• Working experience in IT Security, preferably in application security
• Good understanding of SDLC components
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.