Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a Junior HR Generalist
The HR Generalist is the first point of contact with the client and must strive for the best delivery of service by phone and e-mail. Being the first point of contact, the Generalist must obtain a broad general knowledge of all processes as well as fulfilling its tier 2-specialist transactional activities.
Furthermore, HR Generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
- Direct contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems;
- Production of official HR documents such as references;
- Payroll activities;
- Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks are assigned.
- Higher education required
- Fluent level of Dutch and English
- Education/experience in payroll is an advantage
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use various systems efficiently)
- Excellent client and customer focus.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team
- Relocation bonus
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, education allowance, sick days, corporate events etc.)
- Professional growth based on performance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.