Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00644783 00644783_en
• Must Have:
- Create high and low level logical and physical network architecture diagrams.
- Lead the definition, design and documentation of technical network security environments globally.
- Deploy solution architectures, conduct analysis of alternative architectures, create and maintain architectural standards, define processes to ensure conformance with standards, institute solution-testing criteria.
- Define a solution's cost of ownership, and promote a clear and consistent business vision through technical architectures.
- Drive introduction of new solutions based on customer needs.
- Create and manage processes to maintain code standards on production infrastructure.
- Identify security weaknesses and/or vulnerabilities in network devices and processes; propose and implement remediation steps.
- Act as Security Subject Matter Expert on client and internal projects.
- Focus on network security technologies such as firewalls, IDS, NAC, SSL VPN as well as overall network security design.
- Knowledge of cloud based security solutions/provider is an added advantage
- Provide 4th tier support for network security technologies and act as a link to higher level vendor support teams.
- Maintain strong relationships with security product vendors and technical sales engineers.
- Interact successfully with a globally distributed security architecture team.
- Device configuration, networking design, troubleshoot, knowledge transfer
- Process development using Visio, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management Principles
- Aptitude to learn and grasp new technologies at speed
• Undergraduate technical degree in Telecommunications, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Minimum five years’ experience in network security technologies or operational role
• On call support on a rotation basis
• After hours work may be required to meet deployment deadlines, fault resolution and change implementation
• Ability to work overtime (approx. 10%)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.