- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Development with Java / J2EE object programming language
- Ability to travel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can demonstrate and propose solutions with a focus on customer success
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Experience with configuration on Salesforce.com (Object Configuration, Layout composition, Workflow design, Process Builder, Approval Process, Validation rules, etc.)
- Experience with platform development (Apex classes, Visual Force pages, Lighting components, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, web services)
- Knowledge of custm applications development
- Solid knowledge of Relational databases, Data architecture and modeling
- General knowledge of Salesforce.com architectures and ecosystems (i.e. Salesforce.com configuration and implementation, Salesforce.com security model. CPQ, Communities, Velocity will be a plus)
Salesforce Sales/Service certification for a Developer/Consultant will be an extra asset
This is what we do in Accenture:
- We make work exciting while respecting balance with private life.
- We provide outstanding training including 24,000 online courses and 900 learning boards and we arrange community calls, webinars, knowledge exchange on global level.
- We care about your professional growth based on your performance and meritocracy.
- Our projects are professionally managed based on leading-edge methodology.
- Accenture benefit package contains 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, sick days and many more.