- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Salesforce (Sales/Service/Marketing)
- Salesforce implementation experience
- Ability to travel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can demonstrate and propose solutions with a focus on customer success
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Advising our clients on digital implementations & strategy as a subject matter expert
- Salesforce Sales/Service certification will be an extra asset
- We make work exciting while respecting balance with private life.
- We provide outstanding training including 24,000 online courses and 900 learning boards and we arrange community calls, webinars, knowledge exchange on global level.
- We care about your professional growth based on your performance and meritocracy.
- Our projects are professionally managed based on leading-edge methodology.
- Accenture benefit package contains 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, sick days and many more.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.