- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3+ year experience of CRM
- Knowledge of Salesforce (Sales/Service/Marketing)
- Salesforce implementation experience is a big advantage
- Ability to travel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can demonstrate and propose solutions with a focus on customer success
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Advising our clients on digital implementations & strategy as a subject matter expert
- Salesforce Sales/Service certification will be an extra asset
- Experience with configuration on salesforce.com sales, service and/or marketing cloud
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts
- Knowledge of custom applications development
- Solid knowledge of Relational databases and Data modeling
- Have basic knowledge of Relational databases and Data modeling
This is what we do in Accenture:
- We make work exciting while respecting balance with private life.
- We provide outstanding training including 24,000 online courses and 900 learning boards and we arrange community calls, webinars, knowledge exchange on global level.
- We care about your professional growth based on your performance and meritocracy.
- Our projects are professionally managed based on leading-edge methodology.
- Accenture benefit package contains 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, sick days and many more.