Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00638082 00638082_en
Accenture Cybersecurity Engine (ACE) is an Accenture offering that provides our clients with a SaaS platform to support security services. In several major and minor releases throughout the year, the offering is extended with new features and improvements, by a dedicated globally distributed service engineering team. The platform is based on a combination of Splunk Enterprise Security, Service Now and iDefense and leverages Agile development, AWS and Cloudformation, Ansible configuration management, Linux and Microsoft Visual Studio.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in this demanding environment. The successful candidate will form part of a core team accountable for the successful day to day management and maintenance of the Clients environment. Delivering and establishing projects related implementation for multiple clients. Candidate should have professional behavior, working in client environment abroad along with travelling.
- Manage the definition of infrastructure features for ACE platform
- Determine areas for improvement to run the platform more efficiently/cost effectively
- Improve automatic deployment mechanisms (based on Cloudformation / Ansible)
- Investigate and implement new feature adoption
- Support performance testing, functional QA
- Troubleshooting AWS issues
- Analyze AWS release notes, new functionalities, bug fixes
- Escalate issues (bugs) to AWS support and coordinate resolution
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Cloudformation experience
- Experience in operating AWS environments
- Linux administration
- Agile development (SAFe)
- Ansible automation
- Nice to have: Splunk Architect certification
- Nice to have: Using Splunk ES
- Nice to have: AWS certification
- Benefits packages
- Training package on various technologies (Cisco, Fortinet, VMware, different Cloud platforms, etc.) and possibility to gain a certification
- International teams and multilingual environment
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Ability to learn from the best IT experts on the market
- Home working possibility (after passing probation period)
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?