Accenture Cybersecurity Engine (ACE) is an Accenture offering that provides our clients with a SaaS platform to support security services. In several major and minor releases throughout the year, the offering is extended with new features and improvements, by a dedicated globally distributed service engineering team. The platform is based on a combination of Splunk Enterprise Security, Service Now and iDefense and leverages Agile development, AWS and Cloudformation, Ansible configuration management, Linux and Microsoft Visual Studio.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in this demanding environment. The successful candidate will form part of a core team accountable for the successful day to day management and maintenance of the Clients environment. Delivering and establishing projects related implementation for multiple clients. Candidate should have professional behavior, working in client environment abroad along with travelling.
- Manage the definition of infrastructure features for ACE platform
- Determine areas for improvement to run the platform more efficiently/cost effectively
- Improve automatic deployment mechanisms (based on Cloudformation / Ansible)
- Investigate and implement new feature adoption
- Support performance testing, functional QA
- Troubleshooting AWS issues
- Analyze AWS release notes, new functionalities, bug fixes
- Escalate issues (bugs) to AWS support and coordinate resolution
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Cloudformation experience
- Experience in operating AWS environments
- Linux administration
- Agile development (SAFe)
- Ansible automation
- Nice to have: Splunk Architect certification
- Nice to have: Using Splunk ES
- Nice to have: AWS certification
- Benefits packages
- Training package on various technologies (Cisco, Fortinet, VMware, different Cloud platforms, etc.) and possibility to gain a certification
- International teams and multilingual environment
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- Ability to learn from the best IT experts on the market
- Home working possibility (after passing probation period)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.