Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00630601 00630601_en
The primary objectives of the Security Operations Senior Specialist are to review and investigate security issues and take appropriate action for our external clients.
• Perform security incident investigations, determining the cause of the incident
• Analyze escalated security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a security breach in line with operational processes
• Serve as a deeply skilled and knowledgeable resource within the SIEM technology area
• Participate in project teams providing consultation on the best security practices
• Document processes related to security monitoring
• Participate on automation of the incidents prioritization and false positives identification
• Participate on interconnecting the SIEM tool with sources of security incidents – e.g. logs from servers, network and security devices, Vulnerability Management system, Antivirus system, etc.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Advanced IT security knowledge (system and network security)
• Advanced IT knowledge (operating systems, networking, databases)
• Good knowledge of office collaboration tools
• At least 3 years of professional experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM or security operations
• Willingness to continually learn and improve
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
• At least one independent or vendor-specific Security Certification
• Willingness to travel up to 50% to Germany
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
• Knowledge of security standards and regulations (ISO 27001, ISO27035, SOX, PCI, etc.)
• Programming and scripting skills
• IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?