The primary objectives of the Security Operations Senior Specialist are to review and investigate security issues and take appropriate action for our external clients.
• Perform security incident investigations, determining the cause of the incident
• Analyze escalated security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a security breach in line with operational processes
• Serve as a deeply skilled and knowledgeable resource within the SIEM technology area
• Participate in project teams providing consultation on the best security practices
• Document processes related to security monitoring
• Participate on automation of the incidents prioritization and false positives identification
• Participate on interconnecting the SIEM tool with sources of security incidents – e.g. logs from servers, network and security devices, Vulnerability Management system, Antivirus system, etc.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Advanced IT security knowledge (system and network security)
• Advanced IT knowledge (operating systems, networking, databases)
• Good knowledge of office collaboration tools
• At least 3 years of professional experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM or security operations
• Willingness to continually learn and improve
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
• At least one independent or vendor-specific Security Certification
• Willingness to travel up to 50% to Germany
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
• Knowledge of security standards and regulations (ISO 27001, ISO27035, SOX, PCI, etc.)
• Programming and scripting skills
• IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.