Role & Responsibilities
• New Business Leads & Service Requests:
o Pre-qualify and track new business leads through the Accenture sales cycle. Document details of all customer interactions in CRM Tool.
o Work with M&C / Client Account teams to ensure leads are followed up & responded to.
o Inbound phonelines – English Language – 9.30am-6pm (CET).
o Reporting – quarterly and ad hoc as required.
o Ensure SLA is met, and quality in CRM tool interactions
• MMS - Salesforce:
o Create & manage UKI marketing campaigns, consolidate and prepare client invite & audience email lists, create & update contact records, campaign status reporting, ongoing management and monitoring of campaigns
o Ensure data quality and integrity always in MMS, and adherence to key dates and actions.
o Working with M&C to drive increased knowledge and understanding of MMS, communicate best practices and keep abreast of all updates to continually increase knowledge and skills.
o Email marketing – create and manage email campaigns (incl. test campaigns), tag contacts and reporting. Work with agency (i.e. TAG) to finalise content, test and ensure brand compliance.
• Event Support:
o Create and consolidate client and audience lists for UKI events and programs, supporting local M&C teams
o Communications including shared mailbox management, email invitations, internal comms.
o Database management (Excel / SharePoint) – RSVP & response management.
o Regular status reporting for program management, leadership, M&C.
o Onsite registration / event support for Ireland (where required)
• General / Marketing Support:
o Digital Marketing – Accenture.com updates for UKI pages
o General marketing and project support, as required – ex. Alumni Research & Reporting, Social media / social scheduling
o Learn and maintain a good knowledge of Accenture's organization and primary offerings
o Build & maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders and suppliers.
o Ad-hoc tasks as required by UKI Marketing / Accenture Direct Management
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Knowledge and experience in MMS / Salesforce or similar CRM tools & databases
• Knowledge and experience of Service Now or similar tool, an advantage
• Proven and strong database management & MS Office skills – Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of personal accountability and ability to work independently
• Proactive with a focus on ideas and innovation
• Adaptable with good technical know-how, to easily navigate, understand & use new tools, processes etc.
• Well-developed analytical/problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work well with teams and demonstrate flexibility
• Relationship management skills with an ability to interact with senior leadership easily.
• Bachelor's degree or related job experience.
• Good knowledge of Accenture's organization and offerings
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.