Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00626078 00626078_en
The Client Data Protection Account Specialist will be responsible for assessing and establishing data protection controls and standards on client engagements to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients' clients.
The Client Data Protection (CDP) Specialist will be responsible for assessing compliance to established data protection controls and standards on client engagements to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients' clients. As part of this, they help client facing account teams to identify and evaluate security gaps, and create appropriate remediation action plans to minimize information security risk. A CDP Account Manager works closely with Accenture Managing Directors, Senior Managers, and Managers to help them enhance their risk management skills.
• Assess Client Data Protection controls and activities being performed across all client engagements
• Work with the client teams to develop action plans based on assessment findings and work to close identified gaps
• Assist client teams with Client Data Protection methodologies and best practices
• Contribute to the Client Data Protection control points and standard deliverables by providing reviews and recommending enhancements
• Develop relationships with Data Protection and Security Leads in order to roll out and maintain the Client Data Protection program
• Monitor the sales cycle for new deals and provide support with regard to Client Data Protection controls and standards
• Compliance auditing
• Collaboration to develop risk mitigation strategies
• Responsible for supporting the delivery of Accenture's Client Data Protection Program with a focus on data protection programs planning, policies and procedures development, data classification, data privacy, risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions
• Helps to define and validate compliance to technical and business requirements for regulatory requirements as they relate to CDP controls.
• Conducts quarterly deep dive assessments against the most risky controls and tracks remediation plans to closure.
• Supports and monitors account-level information security training and awareness programs.
• Drives and supports exceptions to control gaps. Works closely with account leadership on client-facing strategies and written language to minimize risk to any client-related control gaps. This may at times include direct conversations with Accenture clients.
Must Have Skills/Qualifications
• Security certification such as CISA, CISM, and/or CISSP.
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Bachelor's Degree
• Security generalist familiar with security and privacy frameworks, compliance (security & privacy) requirements
• Conversant in basic project management principles and project quality methods
• Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications
• Experience managing risk / compliance programs
• Ability, through proven experience, to deal with difficult situations and provide assistance to client teams and Accenture leadership
• Ability to relate to other people at a high level throughout the organization, providing advice and guidance on policies and best practice
• Experience interacting with Leadership
• Ability to work extended hours on short notice
• General understanding of legal and corporate terminology
• Compliance auditing
• Project management
• 3+ year experience working with data protection controls governing confidential data
• 2+ years work experience managing timelines, work plans, deliverables; strong organization skills with attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues
• Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Requirement/ Shift Hours
• Ability to acquire passport
• 5% travel may be required
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.