The primary objectives of the Security Operations Engineer are to design and build Security Operations Centers for our clients and implement the required parts of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) environment.
• Design, build, test, deploy SIEM and Security Architectures
• Serve as a deeply skilled and knowledgeable resource within the SIEM technology area
• Participate in project teams providing consultation on information security designs
• Perform security incident analysis and recommend remediation steps
• Participate on automation of the incidents prioritization and false positives identification
• Participate on interconnecting the SIEM tool with sources of security incidents – e.g. logs from servers, network and security devices, Vulnerability Management system, Antivirus system, etc.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Knowledge and experience with administration of Unix/Linux operating systems
• Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
• At least 2 year of professional experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM (Arcsight)
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server
• Programming and scripting skills
• IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.