Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00626073 00626073_en
The primary objectives of the Security Operations Engineer are to design and build Security Operations Centers for our clients and implement the required parts of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) environment.
• Design, build, test, deploy SIEM and Security Architectures
• Serve as a deeply skilled and knowledgeable resource within the SIEM technology area
• Participate in project teams providing consultation on information security designs
• Perform security incident analysis and recommend remediation steps
• Participate on automation of the incidents prioritization and false positives identification
• Participate on interconnecting the SIEM tool with sources of security incidents – e.g. logs from servers, network and security devices, Vulnerability Management system, Antivirus system, etc.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Knowledge and experience with administration of Unix/Linux operating systems
• Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
• At least 2 year of professional experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM (Arcsight)
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server
• Programming and scripting skills
• IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.