Accenture is expert in Infrastructure Outsourcing Services, collaborating seamless across our EALA IO Delivery Center. EALA IO Delivery Center in Prague delivering the complete Lifecycle of Analysis, Design, Build and Run for Infrastructure Services and Service Management excellence. We engage and position ourselves for growth in emerging Technologies, Cloud, intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence. Accenture is ServiceNow’s largest professional services partner with over 3,100+ projects and resources globally holding ServiceNow and ITSM certifications.
This will be your future role:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in this demanding environment. The successful candidate will form part of a core team accountable for the successful customization, rollout and maintenance of the Client ServiceNow platform. Delivering and establishing projects related implementation and innovation for multiple clients, ensuring high quality standards and following best practices.
Accenture is currently looking for ServiceNow experts for positions:
- TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
- SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
This is your main responsibilities:
- Contrubute to ServiceNow Solution implementation, according to your role in a project, which could include such activities as: system configuration, development of custom features on client and server side, technical consulting, technical specifications preparation, testing support, rollout support and others.
- Follow implementation standards and technical best practices.
- Provide expertise on technical questions, related to ServiceNow platform.
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design and deliverables.
This is what you already have:
- University or equivalent degree in an IT-related field.
- Proven track of records in client/server and Web applications implementation projects.
- Working experience in agile software development environment (Scrum, Kanban).
- Self-motivation and ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Strong communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
- Working proficiency in English.
This is what would be advantage for you:
- Previous ServiceNow experience in System Adminstrator or Application Developer roles. ServiceNow Certified Administrator and/or Application Developer certificate(s) is big advantage.
- Understandsing of technical and functional design best practices, related to ServiceNow.
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.).
- Knowledge of AngularJS.
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of IT Service Management & Operations. ITIL Service Delivery processes and ITIL v3 Certifications is big advantage.
- Approx. 1-3 years’ experience in Web Applications development in relevant roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including an ability to convey technical information using non-technical language.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.