The Assistant Broadcast Engineer is responsible for executing the daily operational processes required to maintain the broadcast and webcast delivery equipment and systems in the Chicago Broadcast Center and via remote access equipment in other Broadcast Centers around Accenture’s global operations. This role must be able to independently troubleshoot broadcast and encoding equipment to the component level.
This role will also be part of the global event production team and will assist with the production of live video events, webcasts, and recordings. This role is expected to be a resource for planning and execution of large, complex and high-visibility events that require customized use of the production systems.
The role is suitable for fresh graduates and juniors - don´t worry, we´ll teach you everything.
- Ensure proper function and maintenance of video switching, audio mixing, and encoding equipment in the Chicago Broadcast Center
- Coordinate signal acquisition and processing for live webcast events. Signal sources will include Cisco Telepresence units, Tandberg video conference units, Skype for Business, VYVX fiber feeds, satellite feeds, Telephone line, VoIP and others.
- Provide engineering support for events produced in remote production studios.
- Provide engineering support for live video events, webcasts events and recordings
- Assist with coordinating production and resource schedules.
- Coordination and production of complex off-site events involving remote AV production teams.
- Travel to off-site or international locations for live or recorded events; work outside of normal business hours may be required.
- Create and maintain documentation of broadcast control center systems and operations processes
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Broadcast Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in broadcast operations is a plus
- The position is suitable for fresh graduates or juniors with 1-2 years of experience