Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00625514 00625514_en
Join Accenture Interactive and create differentiated and compelling experiences that build engagement and lower transaction costs with customers, employees and partners by putting design and user-focused strategy at the heart.
As Senior Interaction designer you will:
· Work collaboratively with product managers, visual / ux designers and developers to identify user problems and design innovative solutions to complex workflows
· Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re factorings for a more intuitive user experience
· Contribute to requirements and design specs. Define UX style guides and usability patterns to drive efficiency and consistency in our user experience
· Communicate design rationale in regular critiquing sessions and design reviews with product and business stakeholders
· Drive ongoing improvements by considering the competition, customer feedback, site metrics and usability testing, offering implementation suggestions from a user centered perspective
· Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments.
· Develop wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
Work location Prague, possibility to travel across Europe and globally.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.