Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00625514 00625514_en
Join Accenture Interactive and create differentiated and compelling experiences that build engagement and lower transaction costs with customers, employees and partners by putting design and user-focused strategy at the heart.
As Senior Interaction designer you will:
· Work collaboratively with product managers, visual / ux designers and developers to identify user problems and design innovative solutions to complex workflows
· Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re factorings for a more intuitive user experience
· Contribute to requirements and design specs. Define UX style guides and usability patterns to drive efficiency and consistency in our user experience
· Communicate design rationale in regular critiquing sessions and design reviews with product and business stakeholders
· Drive ongoing improvements by considering the competition, customer feedback, site metrics and usability testing, offering implementation suggestions from a user centered perspective
· Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments.
· Develop wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
Work location Prague, possibility to travel across Europe and globally.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?