Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00622290 00622290_en
The primary objectives of the Security Operations Analyst are to monitor and review security incidents for external Accenture clients.
• Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach
• Perform network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action
• Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities
• Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention
• Document and conform to processes related to security monitoring
• Shift work
• Limited travel is possible
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Basic knowledge of IT technologies, ideally related to Security
• Basic knowledge of Windows server and Unix/Linux operating systems
• Interest in Security, Network and Server Monitoring technologies
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
• Knowledge of Networking protocols and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
• Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
• Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
• Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
• Experience with Vulnerability scanners like Nessus, MVM, Qualys, etc.
• Programming and scripting skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.