Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of more than 100 people passionate in Information Security. We are currently looking for experienced security professionals.Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in discussions with clients on daily basis
- Participate in business development activities (including responses to RFPs)
- Contribute to R&D activities & internal professional community
- Define secure software development life cycle for large projects and teams
- Define applications security architecture elements
- Define documentation of security requirements for applications (web, mobile, host, SOA, etc.).
- Assistance with measurement of KPIs and KRIs related to security in applications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Information Security
- Certifications such as CSSLP, CEH, OSCP etc. are preferred
- Certifications from pentesting vendors, SAST & DAST tools are beneficial
- At least 1 years of experience in the Application Development (DevOps)
- Willing to travel and attend meetings/workshops on client premises and work from client premises within the country or abroad
- Has a passion for Security, Agile, and DevOps
- Experience in definition of security in the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Working knowledge of Waterfall, Agile and primarily DevOps development methodologies
- Knowledge of conducting security checks (static and dynamic code analysis, vulnerability analysis in applications and penetration tests, security component analysis)
- Understanding or virtualization and container technologies (Docker, OpenShift, …)
- Knowledge of OWASP Testing Guide v3 / 4 and OWASP TOP 10
- Client focus
- Communications skills including the ability to understand client process in any area in detail
- Business writing skills (capturing needs and writing it down on formal documents)
- Reliable and with attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and bring results
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.