Job Title: Application Security Engineer
Career Level: 10
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of more than 100 people passionate in Information Security. We are currently looking for experienced security professionals as well as for students who want to start their career in Information Security field.
The primary objectives of the Application Security Engineer:
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions.
- Design, build, test and deploy of solutions following the Accenture delivery methods.
- Deliver application security related services to Accenture’s clients.
- Participate in strategic projects by designing and leading projects intended to improve the enterprise security.
- Work on improvements for provided security services including the development of new tools and supporting assets.
- Experience with source code versioning and dependency management (e.g. SVN, GIT, Maven, NuGet).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of the components of SDLC.
- Good English communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt.