Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00537729 00537729_en
The primary objectives of the CyberArk consultant/engineer:
· Supporting planning, scoping, deploying and integrating CyberArk components
· Participating in sizing, architecture and design of CyberArk components
· Supporting integration with SIEM, ticketing systems, MFA
· Identifying and evaluating complex business and technology risks
· Participating in PoC’s
· Hands-on experience with CyberArk PAS implementation / maintenance.
· Experience in integration of different applications and operating systems to CyberArk PAS
· Experience with AD integration, directory mapping
· Experience configuring and customizing CyberArk components
· Experience with safe design, ACL’s
· Good understanding of Privileged Access Management processes
· Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Precision and attention to details, willingness to learn.
Nice to have skills:
· Hands-on experience with AutoIT and connector development
· Work with professionals in a newly built Cyber Fusion Center in Prague.
· Work with unique and highly desired technologies on daily basis not the same old repeating tasks.
· Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities.
· Work in well-established international company with clear career growth possibilities.
· Trainings, self-development and certification programs.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?