Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00521449 00521449_en
Join Accenture Digital and drive high performance for our clients by enabling interactions with digital customers, channels, and markets, and applying digital technologies across the enterprise to create new value. Leveraging our unmatched breadth and depth of digital services (cloud, mobility, analytics, interactive, social, technology and business) you’ll develop the transformational strategies and implement the new technologies that our clients need to win in the marketplace.
When you join Accenture, you will be an integral part of a forward-looking digital community as you work alongside and share ideas with a world-class, global network of 40,000+ digital professionals who innovate and develop new ways to deliver results for clients every day.
As Big Data Consultant, you will guide full lifecycle of Big Data solution and lead discussions with the client. You can look forward to:
· Full lifecycle implementation from setting up a business case, requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
· Exciting discussions to interpret and explain discovered data insights to Client and lead him forward to adopt techniques and solution to boost his business.
· Assess emerging trends in the big data area and compare with Clients’ current solution architecture. Get ready to compare various technology solutions, develop Proof of concept to prove the value of Big Data use cases and choose the right one for Clients’ needs.
· Lead the team and develop others especially a small group of analysts to support you. You will help them to grow and expand their knowledge.
· Understanding of the business value of the big data approaches for the client with technology solution providers and software vendors to deliver the most suitable solution for our clients.
· University degree, preferably mathematics or IT oriented
· Fluent English, and Czech/Slovak
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in systems integration, information management, data management and architecture, and business analytics
· Willingness to travel, to support our clients whenever they go
· Able to plan and manage own work and work of the team. Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Take responsibility for the overall result.
· Understanding of the business value of the big data usage and how to achieve it.
· Experience with the implementation of ETL, reporting, business intelligence technologies and high volume batch processing involving large data storesExperience with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Cloudera, RapidMiner, Qubole, BigML, …)
· Opportunity to boost your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
· Personalized training program
· Varied interesting projects local/abroadAttractive package of employee benefits (meal vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation, other benefits)
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?