Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00359281 00359281_en
We are currently looking for a competent and responsible accountant who would assume the role of a Financial Accountant (Country Controllership) with Turkish and English.
Expected start date: November 2017
• Support the Country Controllership processes and team in a centralised, multilingual service centre environment.
• Processing of general ledger activities within pre-defined service levels including
o Account reconciliations and analysis
o Fixed Assets Accounting
o Intercompany Accounting
o Month End Process & Reporting
o US GAAP and local GAAP accounting
• Liaise with customers and maintain relationship
• Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
• Communicate and display understanding of principles and policies regarding General Ledger processing.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
• Cross team support within Country Controllership Services
• Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles (incl. US-GAAP)
• Analytical and computer skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and flexibility
• Customer focused
• Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
• Strong team working skills
• Fluency in English
• Very good level of Turkish
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Note that relevant experience can supplement degree requirements.
• Min. 2+ years experience in an accounting environment.
• Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
• Knowledge of SAP an advantage
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.