Popis Pracovní Pozice
Position: Workplace Business Operations Senior Manager
Organization: Corporate Function/Geographic Services
Location: San Francisco, CA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Workplace Business Operations Senior Manager (San Francisco) is accountable for the delivery of the Workplace business operations and executive support services on site across the multiple Accenture LLP NorCal locations, with emphasis on the Salesforce Tower Innovation Hub operation. These services include executive support services, customer service activities such as audio-visual support, IT support services, catering, document services, switchboard services, reception services, floor support services, space utilization management, as well as facility and building management services such as asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, mail delivery and logistics and/or storage services.
The Workplace Business Operations Senior Manager manages the related people, operating budgets as well as vendors and other business partner relationships. The Workplace Senior Manager implements the North America/Corporate Workplace strategic direction and vision, ensuring all Workplace business operations meet or exceed appropriate customer service level requirements.
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and executive support services, including scope/quality of services, across all Accenture business entities in San Francisco/NorCal Metro
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility (including succession planning and people development strategy)
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with predefined standards. This may involve periodically reviewing the strategic service model and adapting to the changing needs of our all Accenture businesses and increasingly mobile workforce
- Drive and monitor performance of the San Francisco/NorCal Metro strategy for different groups and revise/update approaches as appropriate
- Analyze and manage performance of third-party vendors/contractors or departments to delivery service/process requirements and when required identify and facilitate performance improvement
- Manage new or changes to, existing operating models, technologies and business applications to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy
- Direct and manage the related life safety and security of our offices and people associated with those offices, including emergency management, asset protection and information security.
- Oversees the work of IT and/or maintenance staff to ensure that all work is completed on time, within budget, and to client requirements.
- Enforce policies and service standards, ensuring appropriate corporate control and local business relevance
- Establish and oversee the Workplace Solutions operating budgets, including monthly variance analysis, annual/quarterly forecasting and long-term planning
- Build and manage relationships with key executives at external service provider organizations and leverage those to define and execute strategic outsourcing decisions. This includes leading contract negotiations and reviewing performance against strategy and budgets
- Drive internal and external customer satisfaction and work closely with key leaders (global/regional/local) to measure and increase satisfaction; maintain open and proactive communication with all levels of management
- Lead the relationship management between Workplace Solutions and other customer groups, Corporate Functions and user groups, particularly the relationship with the Client Innovation Services Team, to ensure correct alignment with business priorities
- Account for the integrity of key human resources processes including career development, salary reviews, recruitment processes and performance management
5 + years supervising and managing teams in a professional services or hospitality environment including facility operations and/or customer service delivery
Hospitality industry or similar background
Human Resources or Change Management experience
Ability to manage operations and capital budgets
Desire to know about, work in, and provide IT support
SLA Definition and Tracking
Staffing and Recruiting
Professional Skill Requirements:
Polished, executive presence
Superior interpersonal and customer relationship skills
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to foster and/or build a teaming and collaboration environment
Ability to honor commitments and deadlines on assigned tasks
Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments in a timely manner
Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Rovné pracovní příležitosti
Všechna rozhodnutí týkající se zaměstnání jsou činěna bez ohledu na věk, rasu, vyznání, barvu kůže, náboženskou příslušnost, pohlaví, národnost, původ, zdravotní postižení, stav armádního veterána, sexuální orientaci, genderovou identitu nebo vyjádření, genetické informace, rodinný stav, stav občanství, nebo na jakýkoli jiný stav chráněný federálními, státními, nebo místními zákony.
V rámci přijímacího řízení nejsou kandidáti o zaměstnání povinni předkládat zapečetěné nebo vymazané záznamy o odsouzení nebo zatčení.
Společnost Accenture je odhodlána poskytovat pracovní příležitosti veteránům z ozbrojených sil.
Život v Accenture
Pracujte tam, kde jste inspirováni zkoumat to, co vás baví, a kde si můžete rozvíjet a pěstovat své talenty. Inovujte s pomocí nejmodernějších technologií na těch nejúžasnějších projektech, které si můžete představit.
Zjistěte více o Accenture
S více než 450 000 zaměstnanci ve více než 120 zemích, v Accenture řešíme nejtěžší problémy našich klientů pomocí široké škály nabízených služeb a řešení v oblastech strategie, konzultací, digitálních oborech, technologiích a provozu.